top of page
  • 작성자 사진Henry Kim

The patient player strategy

The Patient Player Strategy

There are many systems for playing roulette, one being the patient player roulette system. As the name implies, you need to be patient in order to play roulette with this system.

Before you Play

In order to use the patient player strategy, before you enter into a game of roulette, you need to observe play. This means that you need to sit at a table and observe spins without actually participating in the game. This may not be possible to do at some casinos – they may require you to place a bet before they spin the 룰렛환수율 wheel. If this is the case, then place the most minimum bet that you can on odd and even so that you minimize your potential loss.

Theory behind the System

I Here we will focus on the probabilities for American roulette (although the theory is the same for European roulette just with slightly different probability outcomes). 룰렛하는법 Every even money bet (such as odd/even or red/black or high/low) has a 47.3% probability of coming up on any spin. This means that there is a 52.7% probability of losing. However, if you place the same bet four times consecutively, then the probability of you losing four times consecutively is 7.7%. This is the point that you will need to be monitoring for when you are observing the game. This means that if you see that the same outcome has come up four times in a row (either red or black, odd or even or high or low), you need to bet the opposite. If you bet the opposite on the fifth bet, you will have a 96% probability of winning that bet. This is because the probability of 룰렛게임팁 winning an even money bet five consecutive times in the game of roulette is only 4%.

Example of Play using the Patient Player Roulette Strategy

Spins: 8, 12, 17, 23, 35, 13 At this point, you can see that four consecutive odd numbers have come up. Therefore, at this point, you must place a bet on an even number. You win on a roll of 8. The next series of spins: 7, 6, 24, 13, 29, 1, 8, 14, 16 Here you can see that low numbers have come up four times consecutively, so the bet that you place must be on high numbers. 룰렛게임전략 You carry on in this vain until you lose. At that point, you must go back to the previous betting amount. If your chain gets busted, do not go on to bet five or more, go back to the beginning of the chain.

Disadvantages of the Patient Player Roulette Strategy

You need to find a casino that will allow you to observe play without placing any bets. Since you need to wait for the same outcome to come up four times consecutively, it may take a long time until you are able to place a bet. If you are at a fast paced table or are playing at an online casino, this situation will occur faster and you may not have to wait very long.

조회수 1회댓글 0개

최근 게시물

전체 보기

TOP 10 TIPS FOR WINNING AT ROULETTE

Enjoying the thrill of spinning the wheel but want to know how to win roulette 룰렛사이트every time? Our simple tips will teach you how to work the odds in your favor, maximize your chances of victory, and

FREE ONLINE ROULETTE

If you like casino games but don’t want to risk your own money, this section of our website with free online casino games is just for you. Most of the games available here are slot machines, as they a

Comentários


bottom of page